Thursday, 16 February 2012

Romantic wrap top


I wanted to make me something warm and cozy and still stylish enough to be able to wear it in the office. I've been wanting one of Annabells wrap tops. But as always when I see something I think  - "Hey, I can do that too!". So I ended up making my own. This fabric was intended to be a dress, but as it turned out it was just enough to make a wrap top for me, and one for my daughter. I have used satin foldover elastics which makes this a supersoft top. And that lettuce hem - mmmm! So romantic.


As you can see it has a raglan cut, and the size below for my daughter was perfect, but the first three pictures are from "my" top, and as it turned out I am NOT a size Large after all, but a size Medium. So, this one is up for sale in the shop, and I will have to figure out how to make me an own wrap top from some of the other fabric that I have around. But, it won't be a pink....


1 comment:

Avanai said...

Jättefin! Vad är det för tyg? Tyvärr skulle nog inte L passa mig heller, så jag får försöka sy en egen :)