Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Lots of hearts, and frosting....


I've realized that I have made SO many things that I haven't shown you yet. I have been building my kids wardrobe during the holidays, and I think I ended up sewing 10 shirts or something. I hope I will be able to show a few of them soon. Here is one of the dresses I made a while ago, that has been used a lot, but not ended up in a picture.

First pictures is from when we made the gingerbread house, and my daughter is obviosly more interrested in EATING the frosting than putting it on the house…

Second picture, a less sticky one... It is a gorgeous thick velour with crisp white heart on a rich red background. A very simple peasant style dress with long sleeves. These are soooo cozy to have when it is cold outside.






2 comments:

Shamu said...

Hjerter er alltid riktig, og denne ble superfiiin!! :-)

Linda said...

Wow, vilket stort pepparkakshus! Och sedan är ju faktiskt glasyren godast! ;o)

Men den där hjärtklänningen, såå fin!!