Thursday, 29 December 2011

Safety beanies!

I promised my hubby that I would make him and his colleagues beanies a while ago. The intention was that they would receive them well before Christmas, but as it turned out our son caught the flu and my sewing time was reduced to a minimum. So, instead they will be handed out now.

The people that will wear them are working with active safety in the automotive industry, so of course they have safety pins (get the pun?) on their beanies.

The safety pin is made from reflective material, so they will indeed be safe wearing these beanies! They are all made from a charcoal denim look jersey and in a baggy look. I would probably try one on (just for photo purposes) if I didn't look so goofy in beanies.

Oh, btw. It is my birthday today. But, I am celebrating it the Pippi Longstocking way, and handing out gifts instead of getting them! What I nice person I am, ey? ;-)

4 comments:

Karin Andersson said...

Grattis på födelsedagen!
Och Gott Nytt År!

fru-jansen said...

Gratulerer med dagen!
Hipp-hipp!

Lise said...

Happy Birthday!!

Linda said...

Åh, gratulerar i efterskott! Och stenfräcka mössor!