Saturday, 3 December 2011

Organic pinafores

I have a special thing for organic dresses. This is a dress that I had all pieces cut for, and even sewn partially together, but somehow it ended up in the UFO-pile. Now that I got it in my hands I thought it looked a bit boring, so I added some vintage lace and some ric-rac. And now, it is cuteness overload!



The second dress is from a fabric that I bought at least a year ago. I love it SO much, but I could never figure out what the perfect project was, so it was just sitting on the shelf, looking pretty. But, once I started cutting it I got so excited. It is denim weight cotton, but soooo soft! I made two dresses in two sizes, perhaps for two sisters? All dresses available in the organic part of the shop!


1 comment:

Helen said...

Fina tyger! Klänningarna är jättesöta.