Saturday, 2 July 2011

Tunic pictures

These tunics I actually made some time in March, but I haven't been able to take pictures of them. The reason? Well, either they are in the laundry or they are worn... Especially this first one. My daughter saw this dress in Stoff&Stils katalog, and wanted to have one of her own. With pistacchio green velour on the bodice and white cotton jersey with large green pears. I didn't use the same pattern as they suggested, rather I used my own favorite pattern.



Same model again. This time with lace elastics around the arms and neckline. Velour bodice and cotton jersey for the skirt. It is a bit pale, but very sweet when worn. Both are tunic length and best worn with a pair of tights or jeggings. At least that is what my daughter suggests. ;-)

1 comment:

Ulrika 3exter said...

Så söta! Var du möjligtvis på Stoff och Stil i Bäckebol i måndags? Stod och fick mitt tyg klipp bredvid en tjej som köpte dom där kombinationerna ;)