Friday, 1 July 2011

7-year old designing his own shirt!

My son likes to draw. He makes all kinds of things. Lots of space ships that fire laser guns or really cool racer cars. One day he started to draw bacterias. I can't remember if this was headache, but I definitely recall that he draw winter vomit disease and back pain. I ordered it from Spoonflower in February. But I wasn't really pleased with it. It is a bit dull in the colors and the red zig-zag on the back is more orange and the black lines are more charcoal gray. We'll see if it fades even more in the next washes....



It was pretty expensive too. But, how many boys have ever designed their own shirts. I am closing up on the "big F" and I still haven't designed my own fabric. Lucky duck!




See hte faces of his bacteria? This is why I decided to make it into a fabric.... So cute! But shhhh, don't tell him I told you so!




5 comments:

Jes said...

Vilken cool tröja, jag som jobbar bed "backisar" & virusar gillar ju valet av mönster extra mycket :)

Naomi said...

That is just too cool, what a lucky boy! I think it looks pretty sweet, the colours look good close up. Xx

AmyandPia said...

That's a lovely shirt, and a lovely bacteria :-) And what gorgeous children! It's a really lovely photo :-)

kraplap said...

It is really cool ! Maybe a future biologist?

Nadelzauber said...

It´s great! I would buy that fabric for my boys, they would love ist!