Monday, 2 May 2011

Trading with knitters!

Oh yes. It was LOOOOONG ago since I got this dress, and I SO wanted to take a picture of it. But, either the daughter didn't want to pose, her hair looked terrible or there was poor lightning, so I've never gotten around to take any pictures of it.

It's Knitgirl from Norway that made it for my duaghter and I traded her with some sewn things instead. I know how to knit, but I don't have the patienence to make these large things, and my daughter looooves anything made with yarn, so I put an "ad" out in one of the knitting forums for someone that was willing to trade...
These are pictures from our Easter at my mums house where the kids were searching for Easter eggs in the garden. The dress is so well made, and the colors (which we had a long discussion about) is absolutely perfect for her. Thank you ever so much!

4 comments:

aegeansea said...

Adorable dress! What precious children! Thanks for sharing!

BHB Kidstyle said...

Beautiful dress and children!

Knitgirl said...

Nydelig liten datter med kjolen på, så koselig at hun likte den:-)For meg var det et veldig veldig bra bytte for jeg fikk den utrolig fine mumitroll-kjolen! Bilde av min kjole kommer så snart som været har blitt varmere. Men du, kjolen er på bak frem altså:-) Knytingen skal egentlig være forran og v-åpning i ryggen:-)

Anna said...

vilken söt klänning :)