Friday, 29 April 2011

Jungle??

Yes. I am one of those AWFUL moms that do it all. I sew. I knit. I crochet. I cook. I bake. I garden....

And most of this things I do just to freak other mums out and make them wonder if I have a clone that does half of my things for me.

Naaah! Just kidding.

I do it because I love it of course! And some things are working - some things are not. This year I seem to have succeeded with the seeds. I have tomato-plants, and cucumber-plants, and flower-plants everywhere now. I am thinking of perhaps moving them outside, but here in Sweden we're still not safe on having minus-degrees over night. And I am not sure that our improvised greenhouses will cope with minus degrees...

Next year I hope to have a proper green house. And to figure out where we should have it. My ideal spot is adding an extention to the house and having it as combined winter garden and green house. Unfortunately that is EXACTLY where the kids usually play football. And I am not sure about the combo glass windows and football pro's in training...

2 comments:

Gryda said...

Du verden, de ser flotte ut! Jeg har også sådd tomater, men frøene kom nok i jorden i seneste laget. 5 cm i slutten av april blir vel kanskje i korteste laget. Men vi får håpe på en lang, lys og varm sommer!

Hello said...

Det ante mig att ni är såna bara för att retas! ;) Tur du inte hade tagit ut dem med tanke på snön idag! Jag har förstått att ni hade det på västsidan också.