Thursday, 14 April 2011

Bonnets for the summer

I wasn't sure if I was going to keep the baby items in the shop, but now when the sun came out I just HAD to make a few bonnets... And along with them came the urge of making little baby pinafores. But first things first, here are the bonnets.

This my absolute favorite model for baby bonnets. Covering up the little head, gently tied under the cheek and still airy enough to keep the head cool during those really warm summer days that we all long for. My daughter wore these all the time during summer until she was 2, and those were the only things that would stay on her head, so I think that they are pretty comfortable.
There are 7 bonnets that have been listed in my shop, all with contratisting inner fabric that is visible on the fold, and little matching buttons on the back of the bonnet, that holds it together. They are all in sizes for a newborn (approximately 39cm/15in headcircumference), but I will take custom orders in any sizes from preemie up to 5 yrs. All of them available here in my Etsy shop.


No comments: