Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Wedding decoration - hearts on a stick

I often say that I get my best ideas from my customers. Well. It's true. This time I am expanding the shop into a new category, the wedding category.

A customer in Australia saw my amigurimi hearts and wanted them for decoration on her wedding. After discussing colors and the problem of getting the right color from a computer screen we agreed on solid white hearts. She is going to use them as cake toppers, but really I think they would look great just like this in a vase or even as a part of a flower bouquet. Of course you are able to use them as decoration in a childrens room as well.

I am thinking of making one larger heart and one smaller heart and attatch them to eachother with a silk ribbon in pink or light blue. Wouldn't it be a great gift for a baby shower??