Thursday, 17 March 2011

Red - is the color of love!

Just in time for Valentines day (have I mentioned that I have been REALLY lousy at blogging lately?) I listed these two dresses in the shop. The first one is in made from fabrics from the Scandinavian Tilda-series. I have seen them as all kinds of decorative items, but very rarely on clothes. And I made a couple of mix dresses a year or two ago (this , this and this), and those all sold out very fast, so I thought it would be nice to make them again.

Polkadot sleeves and some really cute lace at the hem. Romantic ey? The second one actually has a baby sister that I haven't been able to take pictures of just yet. This is made out of a vintage duvet cover with hearts that are made of tiny hearts. This one is in sz 5-6yrs and the baby sister is with the reverse colors (ie red hearts on white background). Puff sleeves and vintage lace around the hem. Recycled, fashionable and unique. How perfect isn't that?

No comments: