Monday, 7 March 2011

Monday Moodboard - Pink scarves

Sometimes you discover a hole in your closet. I did it a week or two ago, and I haven't been able to think much about anything else since. I need a scarf, a light pink one. A scarf that is flowy and would go with my fine-knit v-neck shirts. I have lots of other colored scarves in my wardrobe, but not pink...

And what better place to find what you are looking for, or inspiration to make yourself one than Etsy. So, here it goes. Most beautiful pink scarves in Europe - according to Kaja!

Top row:
Pink handpainted silk scarf by Arachne
Multibubble scarfe by Clariceonline

Bottom row:
Vintage kimono ruffle scarfe by karmologyclinic
Cobweb felted scarf by Manonknits



Monday Moodboard is a game played by members of the EuropeanStreetTeam, for more lovely moodboards head over to Fleurfatales blog

6 comments:

Ira Asman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ira said...

Fabulous! That's a cool selection Kaja! Btw, sorry for the first post, just realised I post with my non blogger account:)

::: PetitPlat Food Art ::: said...

love that bubble scarf :)

enchantedhue.com said...

I agree: every girl needs a pink scarf!! Hope you find the one you love!

(scarf I mean ;))

DemyBlackDesign said...

Great selection! I want them all!

Malin said...

ååh, vilka underbara scarfs! Vill ha alla!!
Kram