Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Tangled problem solved by trading!

What do you do when you have a daughter that LOOOOVES all knitted clothes, and you are only able to make simple stuff like cowls and beanies without getting bored?? You could do like I do; Put out and ad in a Knitting&crocheting forum. And then all you have to do is to wait for someone really talented with excellent taste to answer.

Knitgirl answered my request, so we're gonna do some trading. She wished for a Moomin peasant dress, and I will get a dress from the pattern on the picture in pink shades. This is trading at its best. I do what I am good at and she does what she's good at, and both parties are happy about getting something that neither of us would be able to achieve on our own.

Make sure you visit Knitgirls blog. Even if you don't understand any Norwegian you will definitely appreciate it for all the beautiful pictures.

No comments: