Friday, 4 February 2011

Pattern testers needed!

I am finished with my pattern for my crocheted mittens. They are available in 5 sizes. Baby, toddler, teenager, woman, man.

I have written down and edited the pattern and but I need help to get it tested and proof-readed by at least two crocheters, immediately, since we're running out of winter season now. Please notice that the pattern is in English!

They are made with crochet hook 7.0mm and with either Drops Eskimo or Gjestal Fritidsgarn. I suppose it is possible to change into another bulky yarn, but these are the two I have tested. You will need two balls á 50 grams for childrens sizes and 3 balls for adult sizes in the main color and about 10 grams of the contrasting color for all sizes. You will of course get the pattern for free!! Please send me an email to kaja_design [at] hotmail.com if you are interrested.

When I get it tested I will post it in my shop. Probably at a price around 30-40 SEK ($5-$6).

No comments: