Thursday, 17 February 2011

Limited edition: Pippi Longstocking and Moomin dresses!

I always try to make unique clothes, but these clothes will be even more unique than most other things. The reason is that I have used part vintage fabric for them. I am always looking for Pippi Longstocking fabric, but this is a version of the fabric that I've never come across before. Some of the pictures are from Pippi in the South Seas. The fabric is in excellent state. Crisp white and with bright colors.
I've combined it with red polkadot puff sleeves and red seam binding. I still have enough for one more dress. Possibly two if they are small. So if you like it, hurry up and order. This one is listed as a size 5-6 (110/116cl) http://www.etsy.com/listing/68172447/ooak-recycled-pippi-longstocking-peasant and yes. It has a slightly higher price than usual, but as I just pointed out; it is a very limited edition....


Here's another dress. Also with recycled material in excellent state. This time with Moomin, Snuffkin and Little My, all with bright colors! I've used the same color combination as for the other dress. Red polkadot sleeves and matching red seam binding. This one is in size 104-110 (4-5yrs), but will probably work as a tunic up to 116-122 (6-7 yrs), as these models are pretty loose. http://www.etsy.com/listing/68171781/ooak-recycled-moomin-peasant-dress-with

4 comments:

Gryda said...

I like! Nå har jeg bestilt sommarklänning med mummityg fra deg til Lillepus. Klänningen jeg kjøpte forrige sommer ble en favoritt, og er mye brukt.

Thea said...

Vilka häftiga! Bra idé att kombinera prickigt tyg och "serietyg".

Anonymous said...

Kom ihåg att det inte är tillåtet att tillverka och sen sälja vidare produkter av licenstyger utan licensgivarens tillåtelse.

Åsa Tidqvist said...

jättefina klänningar, gillade muminklänningen mest tror jag =)