Friday, 28 January 2011

Cool dragons!

It's not easy when you have a tall child. He's 130cm, which means that he's definitely out of the medium-boys section (babies, medium boys, older boys), which has sizes up to 122 (7yrs). But he just turned 7 and does not want to wear those checked shirts and knitted v-neck cardis. It's not cool for him.


Luckily his mum is able to sew... So. I bought this supersoft cotton interlock with white dragons with brown wings on black background and added solid black sleeves. I really like this pattern. It is cute, but in this colortone it is cool enough to fit even school-boys.

I've got another shirt made up out of this fabric in a small size (86/92cl) . I will put it up in my shop any day now. I hope it is possible to get hold of more fabric, because I definitely want to make more out of this fabric!

5 comments:

::: PetitPlat Food Art ::: said...

Dragon pullovers are way cooler than v-neck cardis.
He really is lucky to have you :)

Cute big boy :)

DemyBlackDesign said...

Amazing pullover! Why didn't I have something like this in my childhood? And btw he is handsome )

ingermaaike said...

V-necked cardi's?? So not cool for kids! Luckily he has you :)

Rita alias alatvian said...

Cute top and handsome boy!!!

Johanna said...

Wow, nice! I`m glad you like the dragons:)/Johanna