Thursday, 27 January 2011

Ballerina mix shirt sz 122/128cl

Every now and then I like to make these mixshirts. I made a couple of them before Christmas and some of them sold even before I was able to take pictures of them, much less list them in the shop. Here is one that got very much attention on the fairs I was attending. I got a couple of custom orders for similar shirts in other sizes. The combination of the maroon ballerina on the pink background is very striking!

This one is a little larger than I usually make 122/128cl (6-7yrs), but I get a lot of questions for mix shirts in these sizes. On my sewing table right now I have a set of smaller sizes, 86/92cl (18mths-24mths), another size that customer has been asking for. Just look at all those colors! The maroon ballet dancer matches the maroon matryoshka ribbon around the sleeves. Already listed in the shop!

4 comments:

Ompsinpompsin said...

Oh so lovely!

Babelina & Button said...

This is fantastic, I love the colours, and the green floral print is just marvellous! Kind regards from Switzerland, Doris

KlaramedK said...

Du syr så fint och kul att du vågar kombinera mönster och färger!! allt blir som en sagoexplosion!!

DICKMadamMe said...

really beautyful mix of fabric. i like!!

dickmadamme
(dickmadamme.blogspot.com)