Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Closing up for custom orders until Christmas!

So, it has finally happened. I am forced to close down on custom orders up until Christmas. I am swamped with orders from friends and customers from the Christmas fair. I would need to take at least a week off to be able to keep up with this pace of orders, and now that Christmas is approaching I've got some other things to take care of as well...

And my children needs new clothes as well. Both of them has grown more than 4 in/10cm within the last 6 months... Jeez! They will look like giraffes when they are adults!

So, if you have an order confirmation from me, your goods will be delivered before Christmas - and the rest of you are welcome back in January. I hope you understand!

Shop is still open for purchases, and everything I've got available is pretty much listed in the shop.


Sign available from Pattis primitives.

No comments: