Monday, 29 November 2010

Tractors, dumpsters and a scooter!

Yes. It is boys week here in the shop. Lots and lots of new boys items uploaded in the shop. One of these mixshirts with the tractors and contrasting sleeves has already been sold, and one with green body and yellow sleeves is in my sons wardrobe. Or rather in the bin for dirty clothes, as it very fast got one of his favourite shirts.


Before the Christmas market I realized that the boys section has been neglected for a long time. So, I made these with space, snowboarders and skateboarders.

And yes. There is a little for everybody in the shop now. Sizes range from 86cl (18mths) up to 128 (8yrs). And if you still can't find a favourite, just send me an email, and we'll see what I can do about it!

Oh, I almost forgot. I am very close to closing for customs orders up until Christmas. I have so much going on at the same time, so I don't think I will be able to pull of more orders right now.

No comments: