Friday, 19 November 2010

Last minute preparations...

I am finally getting out of my UFO-piles. All those half finished dresses, shirts, pants and tunics are now finished. Hm. Perhaps not all of them. But on the picture there are 30 new shirts and tunics. I will bring all of them to the Christmas fair at Gunnebo slott this weekend. And, whatever didn't sell will be listed in the shop as soon as possible.

I know that I have a lot of girls things in the shop, but in this batch it is actually as many boys shirts as there are things for girls. Or even more for boys. And some things has already been set aside for my kids (they get first picks). I still have a lot of ideas, but I think that I might benefit from a couple of extra hours sleep more than two or three more items.
Talking about lot of things. I have filled these boxes even more since this picture was taken. I think I have 200+ pairs of hair ties and hair clips. I am really not sure of which things will be most popular, so I have prepared fabric, buttons and clips for lots more.

Tonight I will pour myself a glass of wine. Put my feet up, and enjoy things. Knowing that everything is prepared for the market. Or, that's at least the plan. If I know myself right I might very well end up by the sewing machine to make those last minute preparations....

3 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

Lots of succes for the weekend! Looks like you are well prepared !

Mimmi said...

En rejäl "laddning"! ;-) Det är härligt när man faktiskt kan sätta sig ned och ta det lugnt kvällen innan marknad. Lycka till på marknaden!

Jag håller en tumme och du gör detsamma för mig. I helgen har jag 1-dagars marknad så jag får njuta av en "ledig" söndag.

P.S Är lite avundsjuk på dina fina hårtofsar och spännen. ;-) de är så sockersöta!!!!!

Annabell said...

Vad fint, hur hinner du med? Ska försöka få med maken till Gunnebo i helgen! Lycka till!