Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Crocheted dress - live pictures

Well, you asked me for live pictures of the crocheted dress, so I just had to give it to you. I was saving the dress for this weekend. My father turned 70 a while ago, so I wanted her to wear the dress to his birthday party.

And she loves to play in front of the camera... She even has a special photo-face and pose that she uses. But she's much cuter when she's just playing around!

Oh yes. the dress survived the day, without a single pulled thread. But, she wore three different pairs of leggings that day....



6 comments:

PajaS said...

Nämen, å, så jätte jätte söt!

matchstickgirl said...

hee hee she looks very excellent and cheeky

AmyandPia said...

Beautiful dress and a beautiful model! Great poses :)

Hello said...

Åh, så jättefin hon är!

Swiedebie said...

I must say, they are all very good candid shots! She looks soooo pretty in the dress.

swee
www.swiedebie.etsy.com
www.swiedebie.blogspot.com

Doris_Assar said...

Wow!! Superfin!!