Thursday, 23 September 2010

Working with UFO:s

I have realized that I really need a clean-ish space to work with. I do have a lot of fabric and other stuff around, but if it is just somewhat organized I get so much more creative. The clutter is shouting at me, and it is disturbing my thoughts.

So, my mission for September is to take care of my UFO:s. I've got a pile of 15 items that I started in June, and most of them are actually ALMOST done. This tunic was sewn, the appliqué with Pippi Longstocking was done. And the frilly hem, and even my label was sewn on. Missing: Ribbing around the neck and FOE:s around the wrists. How hard can it be?? Well, very hard if you ask me...



Well. I got tired of seeing it on the wall, so now it is finished and even listed in my shop! It's as size 104/110 (4-5yrs)

I already feel like I am getting MORE air! A couple of more of these and I will get SO creative!



Oh, btw, there are a lot of customs order coming in at the moment. If you need anything special for Christmas, make sure that you place your order as soon as possible. If sales are going to keep up at this pace it will be pretty hysterical in November and December...

4 comments:

willow and moo said...

Super cute top! Definitely worth getting off the UFO pile.

Good luck with your renovations. I can completely understand what you are going through! LOL

Thea said...

Bra gjort! Man känner sig så himla nöjd när man har fått ett UFO ur händerna!
Och det var väl tur att du fick det gjort, för tuikan var jättefin!

Hello said...

Åh, så fin! Tur du gjorde klart den!

Jag håller också på och tar tag i gamla surdegar. Nu finns inte de flesta i syhörnan, men måste tas tag i för själsfridens skull. Så nu gör jag det. Det är otroligt skönt och nu börjar jag så smått kunna med att sy igen på kvällarna.

Evasleva said...

Vilken fin aplikation!