Thursday, 10 June 2010

Work in progress

I know I haven't been blogging as frequently as I usually do, but that doesn't mean that I am not sewing. Only that I don't have anything finished to show off! Part of it is due to this project. Something that will be made for ME! And has a ridiculous number of parts. I think I counted 28 parts and all these has to be sewn together, and then I insist on stitching down all seams.

Well. Needless to say I have been working on it for a while now. But now I only have to hem it and add a button or two, and then I will be able to wear something REALLY cool.

Any guesses on what I am making??

3 comments:

DeerLola said...

wow, the fabric looks amazing, very glamorous too ! An evening gown perhaps ?

Rita alias alatvian said...

Luuuurve the fabrics!
A jacket?

Hello said...

Det ser väldigt fint ut!
Coctailklänning?