Monday, 7 June 2010

This is as much summer as it gets!

I have often admired Gryda's lovely pictures in her blog. And this picture probably is as much summer as it gets. Her daughter had splashed water on the ladies in the hammock and they got their revenge with the water hose and pretty much soaked the little delighted girl!

She's wearing one of my summer peasant dresses and washes really well - as you can see! What is more important is that it dries up really fast, ready for new water games.

I suggested that she would use this picture in a photo contest, as I am sure that this lovely picture and the joy on the little girls face would wipe the floor with any contestants!

8 comments:

florigamigirl said...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who can hear the squeals of delight! It looks like the perfect advert for your dress too - 'carefree summer fun guaranteed!'

Vilt à la Kim said...

omg it is indeed a very good picture, movement, joy, nice dress super!!

Nancy van den Boom said...

Great picture, makes me :-))))))))))))))) !!!
thanks for sharing

Colours and Textures said...

Sweet!

Gryda said...

Thank you for your sweet post, Kaja, and for the nice comments. I must admit, though, that the picture is not taken by me, but by my husband. I am the one getting revenge with the water hose!

And the dress is a girl´s dream!

Star of the East said...

Such a wonderful picture indeed!!

Morrgan said...

Haha, what a lovely photo!

Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.