Sunday, 20 June 2010

Saturday eye-candy!


I am not sure if Saturday-candy is a very Swedish tradition, or if it is a conspiracy among dentists all over the world. The idea is that you are only allowed to eat candy or sugary stuff on Saturdays to spare your teethes. I think the basic idea of limiting ones sugar intake is good, but... I know when I grew up I ate a lot of candy on Saturday, almost to the limit where I felt nauseous. And then I spent the entire week longing for sweets. I even nicked occasional lumps of sugar, just to settle the cravings.

So in hour house we do eat some candy on Saturday, but very limited amount. Instead I give the kids some candy (usually these bags with like 10 small gummy bears) after we had something proper to eat. I want them to understand that sugar is something you get AFTER you have eaten proper food. Not instead of food.

Well. Enough with the preaching. Instead I want to show you some eye candy. These are little buttons I have made that will be transformed into hair clips. Some of them I only have a very limited amount of fabric on, so make sure you grab them from the store when I list them.

And, as a little treat to all my loyal readers I will post a tutorial on how to make your own hair clips this week. Not sure of the day, but keep your eyes open!

3 comments:

Y said...

googla vipeholmsexperimenten så ser du att det är en svensk grej. Söta clips

jenny said...

Jättefina knappar! Ser underbara ut tillsammans.

NorraSud by ROROISM said...

i'll be there:-)