Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Hair clips, hair clips, hair clips!

I just love these hair clips that I've made. They're such a good little gift for girls. They're fun to make and gives me a nice break from the sewing machine, and they're SO addictive. Usually I start out with just making a few clips, and ends up with a whole batch.
This time I have added a couple of more Pippi Longstocking hair clips that I will put up in the shop. But I also wanted to try out a couple of other fabrics. Red with band aids, red with small white hearts, red with white stars, navy with little trolls and gnomes, black with popcorn and sky blue with Moomin & friends. I think my favorite is the red with band aids. Such a nice thing to give someone who is ill, or perhaps to a friend working as a nurse.

Which one is your favourite??



Since a couple of you asked. Yes I will sell directly to you. Just send me an email and I will wrap up your order, weigh it (for calculating postage) and send you my bank account, so you can make a transfer. The price for two hairclips (or two hair ties) is 30 SEK + postage. Have a look in my shop to see what the hair ties look like. And yes. I will make custom orders in case you want another color of the hair clip.

7 comments:

Linda said...

jag tycker att de med plåster blev riktigt coola :)

Lise said...

Så fine hårspenner! Selger du direkte, eller bare fra etsy? Jeg kunne godt ha tenkt meg å kjøpe pippispenner, og kanskje noen med plaster til en Røde Kors-jente. :)

Mimmi said...

Underbara!

fante said...

Fina :-)

Jag undrar också som Lise om du också säljer direkt.

Doris_Assar said...

Som smågodis! (jag vill också köpa) :-)

hair clips said...

Such an adorable way to hold my niece's hair out of her face. I hope I can also be creative as you. If you don't mind, can you post a tutorial of these adorable hair clips? Btw, Red with band aids and small white hearts are my favorites.

Hello said...

Jag gillar också plåstrena bäst!