Friday, 18 June 2010

Barba, barbapapa...

I saw this lovely yellow fabric with Barbapapa in a shop the other day. I have two small dresses in baby-size that are still sitting in the shop. They always get a lot of views though, so perhaps I should try to make something in a larger size? So. I started off with one dress.
Almost immediately I got a convo from a customer asking me if I could make a custom order for a pair of shorts of the same fabric. Sure! I looove custom orders, and lately the boys have been sadly mistreated in my shop. So. I decided to make two, to have one to save for later... Well. As it turned out, I only managed to list the first pair of shorts before I got a new convo from another customer asking to make her a similar pair, so these "spare-pair" actually sold before the custom order.
Well. Obviously there are a lot of people that loooove that big pink blob, so I decided to add a couple of more dresses (that I think still are in the shop, at least if you hurry there...). And I also stocked up on more of that yellow fabric, and another Barbapapa-fabric on white background, with the Barba-family taking shapes of birds and other flying items. You will see more from these later on. I am sewing as fast as I can here, but it doesn't seem to be enough.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Så herlige barbaplagg:)

Velkommen til min kreative verden said...

Takk for hyggelig kommentar fra deg: ) Jeg følger deg og liker godt det du . Digger barbara tingene dine.

Hello said...

Kul att du får så många beställningar! Barbapappatyget är fint. Gillar också det vita där de flyger!