Thursday, 22 April 2010

NEW! Hairclips and pony tail holders with Pippi Longstocking

This is something I've been wanting to make forever now. But, sometimes you need a good old fashioned kick in the butt to get started... This time it was a customer who was asking for party favors for her little girls birthday party. She had been looking for something with Pippi Longstocking on and found my shop and immediately ordered one of the x-backed pinafore. And then she asked for pony tail holders and hair clips. Each girl will receive one of each.
These are only with Pippi Longstocking on, but I've got others coming along with her friends "Tommy" and "Annika" and the little monkey "Mr Nilsson" and the horse "Old Man". I would probably be able to make some with the police inspectors "Kling & Klang" too.
The hairclips are 50mm (2inches) and the pony tail holders are medium thick, and with no metal clasp anywhere that can get stuck in the hair. All in all very comfortable to wear and a feast to the eye!
I will list a couple of sets in my shop, and 2 pieces (mix as you please, pony tail holder or hairclips) will be $4 (about 30 SEK). I will also be able to make matching hairclips for most of my shirts and dresses.

3 comments:

Frida said...

Vilka läckra! Kul att kunna matcha klänningar och tröjor med hårspännen! :-)

Hello said...

Men Gud så fina! Vilket pyssel!

En utmärkelse till dig i min blogg!

ikketikketheo said...

Fräcka!! Lyckat tycker jag :))