Monday, 5 April 2010

Happy Easter!

It is a little late, but I still want to wish everyone a happy easter. I do it by showing off that craftiness runs in the family. The very cute little chicken, or hen, in patchwork technique is a deed of my mothers. It has been standing on the shelf in my crafting room all year around. But I never thought about putting it on the table in living room. My mum is really good at these patchwork things. Myself? Naaaah. I don't have the patience on making something that takes so much time... But I really like it!

I put it on a cross stitch embroideried table cloth that probably is made by my nana, But then again, we are a very crafty family, so it might very well be someone else....

1 comment:

florigamigirl said...

Happy Easter to you too! Love that chicken!