Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Birthday gifts for two brothers that loves to ski!

March is probably our No1 birthday month. When just about everyone has their birthdays. This time it is our neighbours kids that celebrates their birthday. Or rather the jungest one now, and the other one in end of Feburary. It is so hard to know what to give them as gifts. Our kids rooms are stacked with toys, games and crafting material, and I don't see any free spaces on the neighbours shelves either...
And since they love skiing, and their father is a heck of a snowboarder, the choice was pretty simple. So I stayed up late the last week and decided to make them a shirt each. The younger brother got green sleeves and black ribbing, and the older brother got white sleeves and red ribbing. Both made with my new pattern with shoulder pieces. I really like that pattern!

I do hope that they fit. Since it they were intended for surprise you can't ask for size, so I took a long shot and decided which size to make.

3 comments:

Hello said...

De måste ju bara bli uppskattade! Jättefina!

Häftigt att se hur olika tyget blir med olika inramning!

Star of the East said...

I'm sure that they'l love your surprise!

Lisa @celebrate CREATIVITY said...

Perfect gift, they'll love them.