Sunday, 28 March 2010

Slow delivery....

Last autumn I got some fabric from our neighbour, and I promised a little something in return. I am not sure if it is slow mailing, or a lazy seamstress, but these hasn't been delivered up until now. They have been finished since before christmas, but... Well. Here in Sweden we are pretty cooped up inside during winter. Partly because it is cold (we've had -15C/5F) and partly because it is very dark (sun is up 8:30-15:30), which means that when you come home after work you don't spend time outside. Consequently you usually don't see your neighbours very much between end of September until beginning of April...
Well. What I made was these soft pants made from organic velour in turquoise and brown stars. With brown ribbing around the ankels and in the waist. In the waist I've added some elastics too, to make sure that they stay up. My son got a pair of soft pants with this kind of waist and they seems to be very comfy. I think this color makes them pretty unisex. And if you preffer pink, I've got the same fabric in pink too!

1 comment:

Fia said...

hihi, känner igen fenomenet! Och tänk att det kan hända inom samma hus också: samma familj t.o.m....det blir liksom inte av...

Jättefina byxor iaf. Och precis sådana som R sagt att han vill ha: tyget finns men tiden har försvunnit...ser han dessa kommer han påminna mig igen!