Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Skiing in Italy - life could be worse I suppose...

Here comes some pictures and an explanation of why it has been very silent in the blog lately. We went to Italy last week. In Val d'Isarco (Eisacktal). It was absolutely wonderful. A bit warm, since it is very late in the season, which made it very soft in the slopes in the afternoons. So, then you were pretty much forced to sit in an outdoor restaurant and enjoy something. Espresso and Apfelstrudel was on the menu here... And a terribly bad hairday from wearing helmet, I'm afraid.
Picture of my daughter in the chair lifts going up on the first day.
Helmet - check!
Skiglasses - check!
Skiis & boots - check!
Poles - Naaaah!
Full speed? You bet!
Hm. How come we are eating in all pictures??? Ice cream this time. Both kids wearing mummys clothes. My son wearing his explosion shirt and daughter is wearing her red troll dress (pattern design by Swedish designer Johanna Ahlard)
More ice cream. Son is wearing his brand new wizard shirt with a v-neck. He looks so good in these sky blue colors, and I realized that most of his shirts that I've for him lately made are from this color... And yes, I had a couple of REALLY buzy nights just before we left.
Just a last picture of Gitschberg. My hubby and son was on the top of this mountain (2500meters, red slopes on the upper half, so daughter and I stayed lower down the slopes). This was the view right outside our apartment.

As I said... Life could be worse....

4 comments:

Doris_Assar said...

Åååååhhhhh.. ser riktigt härligt ut!! :-)

Hello said...

Gah! Grymt avis! Trots att jag var med barnen i de svenska fjällen förra veckan! Alperna står på min "saker-att-göra-innan-jag-dör-lista". Måste! Snart!

Michelle said...

Oh, wow,
that looks like so much Fun!!

Fia said...

Åh, vad härligt det ser ut! Själv är jag verkligen usel på att åka skidor...så att jag hamnar i alperna är väl inte så troligt...möjligtvis om man kan göra något annat också...