Monday, 1 March 2010

Monday Moodboard - ThongbaiTatong

Okay. These moodboards are supposed to be composed by different members of the EuropeanStreetTeam. But this time I decided to do a Moodboard from one seller ThongbaiTatong, from the Netherlands. Mostly because I was browsing for new things to wear this spring, and I kinda got stuck here... And, I think I spent some $$$ too!! Somehow that scarf just happened to load in my Etsy shopping basket, and I swear that the mouse clicked to confirm the payment all by it self...

So, even if most of us Etsy sellers make a few $$$ every now and then, we tend to spend a few ones on the other team members as well.... On the other hand. It gives us the opportunity to wear something truly unique...

So. Here it goes.

Large picture: Cotton knit skirt
Small pictures:
Multilayer scarf (this one is on its way to me!!)
Garden bag
Jersey dress

For more lovely moodboards, visit FleurFatale's blog.

20 comments:

traumschnitt said...

Wow, ist der Rock schön. So ganz aus Jersey und Sweat, einfach toll!!!

Viele liebe Grüße
Dana

Kuutydruk said...

I totally understand you! :) Bai makes wonderful items and I've been lurking for her scarves as well :)
Just such a beautiful collection!

Quercus Silver said...

Well, they all look so great together,A ready-made mood board

BlueTerracotta said...

Beautiful! I love everything, but especially the skirt:)

Rita alias alatvian said...

Hehe! Congrats to the purchase!

Andreanna glamasaurus said...

Bai has a lovely shop!

Thongbai Tatong said...

Hi Kaja,

This is a wonderful collection. I am so honored and touched. Thank you so much for your appreciation, compliments, kindness and purchase of the scarf. You are such a fantastic crafter friend and wonderful customer. Thanks so much +++++.
- Bai xxx

zsb creations said...

Wow, gorgeous! Love that skirt :)

jealousydesign said...

Bais shop is a big favourite of mine too, she makes fantastic collection!

balanced. said...

thanks for the comment! I'm happy to feature you. :)

I love this as well, that skirt is too cute!

gr8jewellery said...

Wonderful new collection from Bai! I especially love the skirt!!

BARBARIX said...

hehehe!!! lovely items!!

Michelle said...

Love your Mood!!!

BHB Kidstyle said...

I´m not surprise you ended up buying half of T.T's shop. :) They are great and unique!

Lisa @celebrate CREATIVITY said...

What a great looking selection. Awesome items and links.

Star of the East said...

Her shop is extremly tempting!

Shamu said...

Love that skirt, really!

Ravenhill said...

oh, gorgeous finds!

Nikki said...

Love that skirt!!!

www.filofashion.etsy.com said...

Gorgeous..! Great Selections