Monday, 15 March 2010

Monday Moodboard - European art

This week I have jumped in the pool of art on Etsy! Aaah! Such a feast for the eye! Even though my pictures are improving I still have a long way to go before I reach up to the level of these gods and godesses of Photography!

I've used an Italian theme this week, since I will be enjoying the sun and the cappuccino in Milan later this week. Lucky duck, eh...??

"Sewing mashine" by ImmortalButterfly

"Italian Style" by Trotalo
"Waiting film" by SuzieChaney
"Coffee break" by DutchCraftWork

"Blue dress" by Trotalo


For more lovely moodboards, visit http://fleurfatale.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

so pretty. love it !!

Swiedebie said...

very edgy and artistic!

hande bilten said...

lovely..

BHB Kidstyle said...

What an excellent moodboard. Have a lovely time in Italy and enjoy your new car!

cri-cri said...

indeed great pics

BlueTerracotta said...

Beautiful art moodboard!

Michelle said...

WOW,
this is a absolutely fantastic composition!!!

Spotted Sparrow said...

Very lucky indeed! Enjoy your trip.

Pauline Paulette said...

amazing photos!

Dina Fragola said...

Makes me want to go on holiday :)

LeelaBijou said...

Amazing!!

jealousydesign said...

Wonderful!!

Star of the East said...

You are a lucky duck indeed, Milan; yumm!

gr8jewellery said...

amazing photos indeed!