Monday, 8 February 2010

Monday Moodboard - cloudy skies

Well. It has been a while since my last moodboard. But, I still want to join in on the European Street Team game, which is arranged by FleurFatale, check out her blog for more moodboards!

This time I've chosen "cloudy skies" for my theme. Not that we have had cloudy skies, more like clear blue sky and a pale winter sun, combined with loads of crispy white snow. I use every excuse in the book to get the kids outside to be able to enjoy the weather myself!

First one is the gorgous Malina bag from Loddelina
Under that one is the Winter Forrest collar from JaneBoFelt.
And the absolutely gorgeous handspun angora rabbit yarn from IngerMaaike
And since UK now is a part of Europe (on Etsy too!) I've added this cardi from Moocowhandknits.
And the last picture, and on the top of my wishlist at the moment: The horizontal shoulder warmer from Pilland.

6 comments:

AMIdesigns said...

What a gorgeous selection! Unforunately here in Northern Ireland we have had plenty of cloudy skies and your picks match the colour perfectly!

BlueTerracotta said...

A very elegant and warm collection! I like the way you've set it up :)

Michelle said...

Wow,
absolutely Beautiful!!

karuski said...

I love gray tones but I'd love to see some sunlight between the clouds!

jealousydesign said...

Gillar denna! Massa fint. Men jag är så trött på detta gråa vädret nu, känns som om solen har glömt bort Sverige för tillfället!

Star of the East said...

Very pretty!