Sunday, 14 February 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

I found this simple pattern for heart amigurumis. So I tried it. And it wasn't really what I was after, the midsection on the top was bulging out and makes it look like a ball.. So I made another prototype. Nope. Still not right. A third one. Hmmm. Getting closer.... And then - YES! Finally I wanted them plump, but still with defined shapes.
When I was crocheting my daughter sighed, and said in her "most-dramatic-princess-voice": "Oh, mum, these are absolutely adorable!" So, I gave her my prototypes to play with. And they are her most precious toys for the moment. She has been watching "Tinkerbell and the lost treasury", and she reffers to these hearts as her moon stones. Sweet!
I am thinking of adding a couple of these to my shop, but I am not sure of how much to charge for them so for now they will just be decoration on my crafting table. They get me into the right mood of wishing everyone a happy Valentines day!

10 comments:

BlueTerracotta said...

These are very cute! Great results :) Happy Valentine's Day ♥

Rita alias alatvian said...

Great work! The way to go!

Happy V-day to both of you!

("She" is your daughter, isn't she?)

heartshapedcreations said...

Sooooooo cute!!! Happy Valentine's Day dear! :-}

baahar said...

Very cute indeed !!

dindi said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too!

lilla a said...

Love them!

Hello said...

Jag håller med den lilla - de är förtjusande!

Fia said...

Underbara! Önskar så att jag kunde virka!
Förstår att de är poppis hos tjejen.

ingermaaike said...

Sweet round plump hearts, precisely right!

Carina i Tyskland said...

Fantastiskt söta!!!