Thursday, 4 February 2010

Clouds and stripes!

No. I have not dissappeared from the face of the earth. But I have been reorganizing my crafting room lately. And since still gets dark very early in the evenings I have not managed to take any new pictures of my clothes, even though I actually have a PILE of finished things that need to be documented, and some of them will be listed in my Etsy shop.

Here is at least a little something. It is made from a fabric that most Scandinavian bloggers already have used or seen. JNY Designs cloud fabric. I ordered pink and turquoise, but since my order got a bit delayed she included this piece of orange clouds, and I actually think that this one turned out to be my favourite! How odd is that?? Well. The fabric is interlock, and is a medium to heavy weight knit fabric. Really soft and wonderful to work with. As most Swedish bloggers already know it is really high quality and won't pill or fade.

I made a long sleeved t-shirt with raglan cut. And used green and white striped fabrics on the sleeves! Absolutely gorgeous to combine with that bright orange fabric! I am not sure about the size of it, but I think that it is a sz 5 (110cl), probably a little longer as most t-shirts for boys are.

And yes. There will be more clouds coming up really soon! Or at least as soon as I can get the light to cooperate. Even though I have tried to manipulate these pictures to get it to show the right colors, it still looks pretty weird...

6 comments:

Jes said...

snygg tröja, färgerna va kanon tillsammans.

ingermaaike said...

Luckily these are happy clouds :-D

Hello said...

Snygg och oväntad kombo!

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

This is really great--I love it! If I were little again, I'd wear it!

Gryda said...

For en fin kombinasjon! Helt enig med kommentaren ovenfor - denne ville jeg også gjerne hatt!

Gila said...

Snygg! Tack för inspirationen. Nu ska jag syyy!!