- Most people do the birthday shopping on the sales = extra many gifts
- I very rarely work at my own birthday. And most people have days off to celbrate it with me.
- Sometimes people buy one extra large gift to me, instead of two small (one for Christmas and one for my birthday)
- Always get things last; drivers licence, being able to go to scary moovies/bars/disco.
- Most of the time getting birthday gifts in christmas paper (how many July-children gets that??)
- Sometime people think that they don't have to give me anything, since Christmas is so close anyway.
- Since I was never in school at my birthday I didn't get to have a candle/flag on my desk, and no one singed to me in school.
- It is pretty hard to fit in Christmas, birthday and NewYear in one week. So by now I usually try to celbrate my birthday my own way.
This year I think I got the most of my birthday. We were skiing in th Swedish mountains at Stöten. It was REALLY cold. -13 or -15celsius (5 F) when we were skiing. And in the valley the car thermometer showed -29 degrees (-20F)!! It was a lovely sunny day. And when we were cold we just got inside for a caffe latte and a carrot cake, or a hot cocoa.
And when when I checked my emails on the cellphone I saw a couple of them from Statsy that told me that I had been featured on the Etsy FrontPage. Thank you DeerLola! What a great birthday gift!