Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Warm and cozy shawl

I saw this wonderful shawl at Garnstudio, but I decided that I would want some other colors on it. It is the Eskimo wool yarn that I have used, along with crochet needle number 8, It is probably a bit smaller than the original shawl, since the pattern suggested needle no 10. Anyway. It turned out to be a really cozy and warm shawl. I usually wear it in front, as a large oversized necklace, but my son took the photo on a Sunday and I would need to put on at least a few strokes of make up (otherwise you would think I was still celebrating Halloween), so I decided to take the photo from the back instead… Booo!
The last picture is a bit blurry and I had to cut it pretty much to get it descent. It is hard for a five year old to handle a complicated camera...

5 comments:

Sara said...

Cool!! I´m currently also creating with Eskimo, soooo cozy :) Can´t get enough of it, I keep ordering more and more....

LumLum said...

Den ser väldigt mysig ut. :)

Hello said...

Den är jättefin! Undrar om jag löste en del julklappsproblem nu...?

Sara said...

I love that shawl! So pretty!

I think it was good idea to have the 5 year old take a photo of you from behind sitting down. When I have had Mollie take photos of me, they were always an unflattering angle because she was looking up at me to take the photo.

gardenmama said...

so very beautiful creative mama! the colors are lovely!