Tuesday, 17 November 2009

November Challenge: Cars!

I've got a friend who used to be a hair dresser. And since my daughter hair is beyond straight it is really hard to cut her hair. We've been to the hair dresser a couple of time, but there is never enough time to discuss what we should do with her hair, so I decided to ask my friend instead. She agreed. And instead of paying her in money we decided on paying with services instead.

So. This is my payment for two haircuts. A lovely supersoft organic grey fabric with cars on. Her son was of course thrilled to see it! And, then after some discussion with my friend I combined this with red sleeves and ribbing around the neck (everyone knows that sports cars are red, right??). I think it turned out pretty well and as soon as I find organic knit fabric of right weight I will probably make a couple of all-organic tops for the shop. If you got a little car lover that can't wait, just send me an email and I'll see what I can whip up!

4 comments:

Sara said...

I think paying with goods or a service is a very modern way of life! Nice shirt!

LumLum said...

Väldigt snygg! Och jag förstår att den gick hem.

Hello said...

Helt underbar! Vilket tyg!

Ravenhill said...

Wow, great shirt, so cool for a little guy!