Thursday, 26 November 2009

November Challange - Cats!

I've had this fabric for a LOOOOONG time. I've even made tops from it before. But now since we are doing this November challange I decided to do some more of it. First thing I made was a dress. And since my daughter gets first pick from everything I make, and she's very much into dresses I was not THAT surprised that she insisted on this one being hers. She even started wearing it (at home at least) before I had put ribbing and all hems on it...

The next item is a top with a cat appliqué and cat sleeves. The appliqué is an enlargement from the print of the cat fabric. I got this pink-red-orange-fabric in a batch I bought from the german eBay. And it really isn't my favourite combo. But one time I saw that the colors were actually very true in matching, so I've had an idea of making this top for, well, like a year. I thought that this one would end up in the shop, but sorry guys, my daughter snatched this one too! I am not sure if I got more of that striped fabric, and it is from last seasons collection, so it is not possible to get hold of more.

This last one I just HAD to put in the shop. It has slightly thicker body than the rest of these items that has more of a t-shirt-quality. This body is more "slightly-thicker-than-t-shirt". And the cat a brown appliqué is also an enlargement from the print of the fabric. I am actually pretty pleased with this combo, and I really thought that this would be my daughters first pick, but nope. So, this one will be posted in the shop!!

4 comments:

Velkommen til min kreative verden said...

Du verden så mye fint du lager. Du bruker fine stoffer.

Jeg syntes det er vanskelig å finne det jeg vil ha, derfor "lager" jeg dem selv: )

Fin (enkel) logo du har i rødt. Fint at du viser den.

Swiedebie said...

i love the applique work you did on the shirt. How cute!

Fia said...

Så underbara! Har ett kusinbarn som skulle älska den första....
Har du mycket tyg kvar?

Hello said...

Åh, de är ju underbara alla tre!