Monday, 30 November 2009

Monday Moodboard - Olive green!

I am not a big fan of green. Really. Especially not olive green. Probably because it is one of those colors (together with orange, and a shade called lion yellow) that always make me look very sick when I try to wear it. But, occasionally I find things that I just CAN'T resist! So, here goes my olive green Monday Moodboard.

The lovely scarf is from ThongbaiTatong. I would just looove to snuggle up in that one. It even says silk on the description. How luxurious!
And the fingerless gloves are from Ayca and are made from alpacka wool. No itching!.
The headband comes from Kirevi888, and I am finally growing enough hair to wear such a headband.
And, that bag.... Mmm. You can never have enough bags can you?? Well. That's from Vaisto.

For more lovely moodboards check out FleurFatale's blog.

16 comments:

Kuutydruk said...

These are really beautiful olive greens. This is actually one of the colors, I might use in my future bedroom :)

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

Wonderful!!

BlueTerracotta said...

These are lovely green items, especially the fingerless gloves!

ira said...

looking great Kaja!

ingermaaike said...

Beautiful!

The House of Mouse said...

wonderful colour selection!

DeerLola said...

fabulous collection ! I love this color !! happy Monday !

Star of the East said...

I love this green!

evihan said...

stunningggg!!!

Angel.Pearls said...

These are really pretty olive things!Tack för titten hos mej! Ha en fin vecka//Eva

hande bilten said...

wonderful selections..

jealousydesign said...

soft and lovely!

cri-cri said...

this olive is realy soft...

LeelaBijou said...

very beautiful!

Barbara said...

lovely mood!!

Anniki :) said...

One of my favorite colors:)