Monday, 9 November 2009

Monday Moodboard - Hot pink!

I know that there are a lot of people that get depressed during the winter month. Especially those that live in Sweden. No wonder, really. It is dark when you get to work and it is dark when you get home from work. Today the sun rised at 7:35 and set at 16:11 in Gothenburg. And its getting worse every day. And if you go further north, to Kiruna, the sun don't even bother to rise between the 14:th of December until the 28:th December. Talk about living in the dark ages!

Why we even bother to live in this country?? Well. During the summer months we get the opposite, the sun never sets. You can be out in the middle of the night and the sun is still shining from the skies. The kids don't understand why mummy is forcing them to go to bed, the sun is still up!! Well, the sun will be up until August, so you better get some sleep because you can't be awake for two months!!

Luckily I am not the kind of person that get depressed during winter. I get EXTRA energy! Hence my choice of pictures today!!

1. Babushkas apple by Swiedebie
2. Sleevy mini by Sleevy
3. Lyris Necklace by LeelaBijou
4. Bubble pink ring by Nanouke

16 comments:

Kreativlink said...

Beautiful picks! Love the apple! :D

Swiedebie said...

They are very beautiful pinks, and makes me smile. Thanks for including my apple. ;)

Rita alias alatvian said...

Beautiful!

gr8jewellery said...

Wow, real pick-me-ups!

BlueTerracotta said...

This is really uplifting! Just the energy I need to get some work done!

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

Beautiful! I love pink!

ingermaaike said...

Mouthwatering pink!

Barbara said...

Beautiful pinks!!

Star of the East said...

Lovely pinks!

Kuutydruk said...

Beautiful finds!
I tend to be the person, who tends to get depressed of this darkness too. But you are right. There's no actual reason really, because of our long-long days in the summer :)

cri-cri said...

light is an important factor in our lifes...but the lights in our haerts the most important ...

I like the ring...

kraplap said...

great pinks !

jealousydesign said...

Jag gillar faktiskt alla våra årstider, men perioden på hösten efter löven ramlat men innan snön kommer är lite för mörk och trist... Blir inte deppig direkt men så trött.

Super fint Moodboard!

alteaperle said...

I have a pink mood also, today! But yours are definitely brighter!

LeelaBijou said...

Very beautiful! Thank you so much!

ayatasarim said...

sweetness