Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Boo-Boo and more Boo-Boo

Yes. My first Christmas Fair on Gunnebo Slott&Trädgårdar is rapidly approaching. So. I have made boo-boo-bags. You know, little fabric bags filled with whole wheat that you can put in the freezer and use when a little accident happen and you need to put something cold on it. And, you don't want to use those frozen peas or icecream...

This has exactly the right temperature for children. And. I tried it a while ago when I had very sore eyes and put the boo-boo bag over the eyes! Perfect! Such a relief! Just remember to keep it in a plastic bag or a container, otherwise you might end up with a boo-boo-bag that smells of coffee or bacon.
Lots and lots of boo-boo-bags. I think I counted 40+ bags the latest time, and if I get around I might make a few more. Perhaps some other colors? There are a lot of blue, pink and reds here...
Look at the stand by the way. I will use that to add som height to my table on Saturday and Sunday. That makes it a little more 3D and fun to look at!

5 comments:

Chichiboulie said...

Best wishes at your fair! The boo boo bags are a wonderful idea. We have a boo boo bunny in the freezer! :D

Hello said...

Alltså, plåstertyget är ju bara sååå rätt! Kul!

Korgen blir ju jättefin!

Kuutydruk said...

Oh, never heard of boo-boo bags, but i find it a wonderful idea! :) I'd use them myself :)
Good luck to you with your first fair! Hope you sell alot and make many contacts.
Don't forget namecards! :)

Doris_Assar said...

Snygg korg med härliga påsar! Ska bli spännande att höra hur det går för dig, du fotar ståndet va? :-) Våran marknad är första advent, nervöst!!

Dr. Gill said...

Så smart! Du lager så mye fint for tiden. Ser ut som du er tilbake i god gammel form :)