Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Skirt-o-mania!

Oooooh yes. I said I have had the skirt-o-mania, didn´t I?? Well. Here comes the proof of it! 8 skirts in one blogpost. That HAS to be some kind of record!!
All skirts are from my favourite skirt pattern that makes the skirt a little bit twirly and perfect for dancing. Also, since both the fabric around the waist and around the hem has been cut slightly rounded these skirt doesn't get that boxy look that some skirts do.
The Curious George and Teletubbies skirts are made from vintage and recycled fabric and are really supersoft. The others are made from new fabrics. All items already are, or will be posted in my Etsy Shop.




6 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, you have got it BAD! Those are all so wonderfully pretty and bright! I like your new craze!

Kreativlink said...

Such happy and colorful pieces :)

LumLum said...

Så mycket söta kjolar. :)

Strumpetossa said...

Härliga kjolar!!

gardenmama said...

oh, they are absolutely beautiful!
they remind me of the fabulous aprons I love so much to collect : )

Beata said...

Fina kjolar! Gillade den prickiga med delfinerna mycket!