Monday, 5 October 2009

Moodboard monday

Yes. Monday means Moodboard. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to make these moodboards. When you search the Etsy for only EuropeanStreetTeam you will get about 12000 hits. And, all items has multiple pictures on them.

Well. Today I feel pretty neutral. I am going back to work after three weeks at home after my surgery. This means that my body is healing after all. It has been a slow process and I still can't moove around as I want to. Honestly. I was in better shape a week after my c-section than I am three weeks after this surgery.

Well. This week I am showing you

Kuutydruk's laptopsleeve.
Vadjutka's necklace Wheel of life
Karuski's Granny chic bag

And the large picture is from Matilou's picture Jamais sans mon doudou. I don't understand french, but I love the sound from it, and the picture is SO delicate!

14 comments:

Swiedebie said...

Beautiful selection!

Star of the East said...

These look wonderful together, good luck with going back to your job!

ingermaaike said...

Lovely selection!

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

So sweet!

Kuutydruk said...

Hei! Thank you for including my laptop sleeve here :)
Your mosaic is beautiful! Wish you a wonderful start at work again. You'll get stronger with every day.

Kreativlink said...

Lovely!

ArtMind said...

Delicious!

Spotted Sparrow said...

I adore this, especially the print. Good luck on your first day back!

feyzadem said...

Lovely and soft collection !
Happy monday !

Meltem said...

Gorgeous picks!

ayatasarim said...

sweet lovelyness

Emily said...

Love the neutrals!
~Emily xx

jealousydesign said...

lovely selection!

Ayca said...

Lovely selection!