Friday, 2 October 2009

Insomnia??


Nope. Not really. Probably due to the fact that I have had Mr Sandman on a visit for some time now. The Sandman fabric is a vintage fabric from the 70's and SO hard to find. But now I finally managed to get hold of it, even though I paid a ridiculous amount of money for it... The original fabric has a red background, but I have cut out the Sandman and made an appliqué of him, and added him to a denim pinafore.

It started with a custom order, and I cut it in a sz 2T (92cl) and thought about adding a pink trim to it.

Then I thought, why not make an extra one in another size, so I cut a sz 3T (98cl) with red trim.



And, then my customer realized that her daughter was growing faster than she thought, so she wanted a sz 3T (98cl) after all, but with a blue trim...

And. Since I am having a skirt-mania at the moment (you haven't seen it yet, but believe me, it IS a skirt mania) i decided to try out a MrSandman skirt too.


All of these are listed on Etsy...

9 comments:

Kuutydruk said...

Kaja, this is so CUTE :)

ingermaaike said...

They are all geat!

Meltem said...

Lovely skirt, you are so talented!

Aleisa said...

my god, this is absolutly lovely. kaja, du mår bättre, de syns på john blunds nya underbara kläder, vill ha!kram!

Palven said...

Superläckra!

Krimskrams said...

Så ljuvliga! Jag som har en liten John här hemma är ju alldeles kär i John Blund :-) Synd att tyget är så svårt att få tag på, men det är väl en del av charmen.

Hello said...

Jamen, alltså, kjolen! *dånar*

Velkommen til min kreative verden said...

Du er veldig god på å velge ut ulike stoffer med motiv. Her var det mye fint: )

Veldig gøy å se!

Beata said...

O, verkligen jättefina!