Monday, 7 September 2009

Hooo Hooo! More brown skirts!


This is one of those fancy quil fabrics that you can buy. Lovely quality, but not very cheap. Well. Autumn is the time for owls, don't you think?? I added this turqoise seam binding as I saw some turqoise on the leaves.

This is my regular model of skirts. Slightly rounded around the waist and hem, which makes it less boxy than a lot of other models I have seen. Elastics around the waist for easy dressing and comfortable wearing. I would say that it is about sz4.
This skirt will be available on Etsy. The price will be set to $30, and if you like it, please hurry! I don't have enough fabric for making another skirt, and I am not sure I ever will find it again.



5 comments:

Doris_Assar said...

Cool!

Sara said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Hello said...

Åh, den är helt underbar. Vilket fantastiskt tyg!

Maria said...

Superfin. Gillar tyget!!

Retro Elephant said...

Jättefin kjol!