Monday, 28 September 2009

Dusty pink roses and chocolate, dress sz2T (92cl)

Thanks for all greetings and nice words! It really helps to have nice things around you to a faster recovery! I am still taking painkillers all the time, even though I am down to Panodil, most of the time... I am supposed to start working on Thursday, but I am not sure I will be able to do that. Some sewing has been done at least...
I started this before going into the hospital, so there really wasn't that much to do to finish it. I have used a lovely chocolate brown fabric with pink rosebuds on it, and combined it with dusty pink sides and arms. I really like this combination! And, for an extra finish I have used a white thin cotton fabric with little pink roses on it.

I bought the brown fabric when I made the collection for www.ecoloco.se and the seller stated it as organic. But, when I double checked with the producer, it turned out to be ÖkoTex100-certified (=certified that no harmful substances or chemicals are used in the producing of the fabric). I was SO dissappointed. But, now I am using it and I am so happy that there will be at least one little girl that is saved from dangerus stuff in her clothes!

Around the arms I have used elastics, since it adds a nice puff to the arms. And in the back a little elastic loop with a button. This dress is SO pretty and would be perfect for a special occasion!!

This one is already out in my Etsy shop!

9 comments:

Strumpetossa said...

Supersöt!

Mockolini said...

Jätte fin =)

Doris_Assar said...

Jättefin! har du ngt bra tips på länk om man vill läsa om olika typer av certifieringar och ekologiska tyger? Tycker det verkar som om många (de flesta?) säger att det är ekologiskt när det bara är ÖkoTex100?

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

That dress is darling--pink and chocolate go so well together!

Kuutydruk said...

This is so cute little dress! :)
I've been wanting myself twin boys like... forever. Always thought boys would be easier and twins, because, this would be like 2in1 :)
Well, looking at this cute little dress, i'm thinking, a girl would be nice too :) I could sew her cute little dresses like yours :)

LeelaBijou said...

So beautiful!!

Åsa said...

Vilken underbar klänning! helt fantastisk!

Beata said...

Vilken jättefin klänning!

Hello said...

Superfin!