Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Mr Sandman x 2

I always hang a couple of the items I have for sale on my walls. For decoration. And my daughter had been up talking to MrSandman on the wall a couple of times. And then he was gone!!! Sold to Norway!!! She was so upset! I thought she was afraid of him since he was a nasty little man throwing sand in the eyes of little children (can't do that in kindergarten!!)

Since this is a vintage fabric I had som luck and got hold of it, although paying a great deal of money for it. And just a day later I got a question on Etsy of where that lovely MrSandman dress had gone. It was Vaisto who wanted to buy it, but she was only waiting to get some of her stuff sold before. Now she did, and the dress was all gone... Well. Fortunately I got TWO MrSandman on that piece of fabric I bought...
The red one is for my daughter and I usually don't show off the inside of my clothes, but this lining with the little children having a pillow fight was so perfect that I couldn't resist.
This blue one has a gingham lining and trim and is going an a ride to Finland.

6 comments:

Meltem said...

Lovely dress!

Star of the East said...

Congrats on the sales!

Rita from alatvian.etsy.com said...

Lovely! How lucky your daughter is!

LeelaBijou said...

Very beautiful! :)

Jes said...

Vilka underbara John Blund klänningar!!!

Jenny said...

Ljuvliga John Blund-klänningar!

Tack för tipset om var jag kan hitta uggletyget, det ska jag genast kolla upp :-)